A wedding invitation on the other side of the world sparked an idea: organize a handful of friends to go sailing in Thailand. Conversations turned into excitement. Excitement turned into planning. Yachts were reserved, flights were booked and we set sail on the inaugural Trekr Adventure. Serene sunrises, adventurous excursions, new friendships and fellowship ensued. When it was done, we knew it was just a beginning.
Trekr Adventures helps people connect, travel, and experience the world with like-minded individuals. We organize trips of a lifetime while fostering an inclusive and fun atmosphere. Our flagship sailing adventure trips take place on luxury style catamaran yachts in exotic locations. We are LGBT owned and operated, with the overarching goal of fostering a community environment that lets everyone have a fun and relaxing time, all while traveling to destinations that are both interesting and unique.
WHERE WE'VE BEEN AND WHERE WE'RE GOING
TREKR IS ON THE MOVE!
- Our inaugural Trek was to Thailand in December of 2015 with three yachts and lots of excitement. It was a wonderful success.
- Trekr went to the northern Dalmatian Islands of Croatia in the summer of 2016. Included was a pre-excursion to Krka Falls and a post-excursion to the historic walled city of Dubrovnik.
- Trekr Adventures' 2017 Season includes yachting trips to Abacos Islands in the northern Bahamas, the islands of Greece and a return to sailing the islands of Thailand in the Andaman Sea.
- Following the Thailand yachting trip, Trekr will offer its first land excursion with a fully curated trip to Cambodia and Vietnam.
- In April of 2018, Trekr will venture south for an amazing sail around Belize, home to the second largest barrier reef in the world and the infamous 'Great Blue Hole'.